Monday, August 16, 2010

Cambridge

Welcome to CAMBRIDGE!!!!
Come here to see Cambridge University!!
Not entirely true...
Cambridge University is a combination of a few colleges around Cambridge.
Was very lazy to take pictures.
So sorry for the lack of pictures.
No mood that day; more mood for shopping!!!! :p
*paiseh*

The Map of Cambridge
Was there during the weekend. It was pretty crowded.


One of Cambridge University's College
King's College



Christ's College


If you had a chance to go in. It's BEAUTIFUL!!!
I had a chance and I find it VERY BEAUTIFUL~ To me at least.
It's bigger than I expected. I was already going O.O
I've also found out that they actually have bed & breakfast during the summer break
when the students are on their summer holidays!
What a great way to earn extra $$




**mind the not so perfect pictures**

0 comments: