Sunday, July 25, 2010

Croatia - Trogir

The Kamerlengo Castle



Stairs
Tired ady



View from above



As for lunch, stopped at Capo



Dalmatian Ham for lunch

When you are in Trogir, grilled squid is a must!! It's really nice!!


Spotted!! Lovey Dovey Pigeon!

Awwwww.. So sweet


Other building around Trogir

Trogir Cathedral/ Cathedral of St. Lawrence


Outside an Art Exhibition





Cycling the next day

I have not been cycling for the past 10 years..
So you can imagine what is going to happen to me lol!!

Owh yea.. I fell. I hurt both of my knees.
I didn't manage to control my bike when I reach a sharp turn.

Don't let this image fool you!!! It's worst!! It took more than a week to heal!
And It's still healing T.T
Owh my knees.. I'm going get scars. *sobs*


Night view of Trogir

Just love the reflection of the lights on seawater

0 comments: